Vermont-NEA's 2012 Retiring With Security Seminars
For Members & their Spouses/Partners Only
REGISTER HERE NOW!
Your Association, for the 9th consecutive year, is sponsoring eight retirement seminars between October 2 and November 27, 2012, for members and their spouses/partners only. These popular seminars are relevant to members no matter their age or work experience. Each will offer a detailed overview of the components of a comprehensive retirement “roadmap” and provide written materials for further education:
ü Vermont State Teachers’ Retirement System: Pensions and Health Benefits
ü Introduction to Medicare, Parts A & B
ü Personal Investment & Financial Planning
ü NEA-Member Benefits for Retirees
Each seminar will run from 4:00 until 6:00 p.m., with light refreshments provided. The 2012 seminars will be in the following locations:
- October 2: SESSION HELDPutney Inn, Putney
- October 9: SESSION HELDHotel Coolidge, White River Junction
- October 16: SESSION FULL Doubletree Inn, South Burlington
- October 30: SESSION FULL Capitol Plaza, Montpelier
- November 6: Lyndon State College, in the Burke Mountain Room (located on the 4th floor of the Samuel Read Hall Library)
- November 13: SESSION FULL Chow Bella Restaurant, St. Albans
- November 20: SESSION FULL Middlebury Inn, Middlebury
- November 27: SESSION FULL Holiday Inn, Rutland
The seminars are limited to 30 participants each—except for the workshop in Montpelier, which has a seating capacity of only 24. So don’t delay in registering.
IMPORTANT: If you are coming with a spouse or partner, you must register him or her as well as yourself. Also, the following registration information is required: (a) Full Name; (b) Your Local Association; (c) Membership Status (either Member or Guest of a Member); (d) E-Mail (this is very important, in case we have to cancel a workshop); (e) Phone Number (equally important for the same reason). If you have questions, don’t have access to a computer or experience technical problems, contact Yolly Turner at 1-800-649-6375 or firstname.lastname@example.org.