Welcome to the Vermont-NEA
"The Union of Vermont Educators"
Vermont-NEA is the largest union in the state, with more than 12,000 members. But we're more than just a union -- we're a voice for the men and women who are in our classrooms every day, giving their all to ensure a bright future for our state's children. We want to know why you belong -- and why you joined. Please take a moment and let us know.
Thanks for belonging. Thanks for being an educator. And thanks for doing what you do every day to keep our local public schools Vermont's most important resource.
- Mar 13 2019
- MONTPELIER – The Senate today gave preliminary approval of a measure that would for the first time regulate so-called third-party administrators, the firms that handle Vermonters’ health reimbursement arrangements, health spending accounts and ... Read More
- Dec 14 2018
- Burlington Education Association Sues Firm that Bungled Educator Health Claims ... Read More
- Oct 09 2018
- Caledonia Cooperative Educators Vote ‘No Confidence’ in District Superintendent ... Read More
- Sep 26 2018
- Caledonia Cooperative SU Superintendent Violated Labor Law With Threats of Teacher Termination In unfair labor charge filed today, Caledonia Cooperative Education Association asks Vermont Labor Relations Board to Order an end to Superintendent’... Read More
- Sep 20 2018
- Caledonia Cooperative District Lawyer Threatens to Fire Teachers for Revealing Dissatisfaction with Superintendent Board’s attorney claims telling public of years-long climate of distrust, mismanagement and intimidation is ‘breach of loyalty’ ... Read More
- Aug 28 2018
- MONTPELIER – The board of the state’s largest union voted unanimously to recommend Christine Hallquist for governor, saying she will forge a better path for schools, communities, and children. “Listening to Christine, it is clear that she has a... Read More
- January 22nd 05:00 am to 07:00 am
- Vermont-NEA Headquarters, 10 Wheelock Street, Montpelier, VT 05602