Calling all Education Support Professionals!
ESP Conference 2023: Fostering Resilient and Inclusive Communities
Registration is now open for this exciting professional development event. Attendance is completely free for Vermont-NEA members, and professional development certificates will be offered. We are also thrilled to welcome keynote speaker Ainaka Luna, and also honor our ESP of the Year, Gloria Mantagaris.
The GrowVT-Ed Academy
is a union-led collaboration between Vermont-NEA, the AOE, VT School Districts, VREC, and Castleton University. The Academy's mission is to accelerate new teacher growth and student outcomes through intentional facilitation of relevant content and support, leading to the completion of the Peer Review Licensure Portfolio.
Welcome to the Vermont-NEA
"The Union of Vermont Educators"
Vermont-NEA is the largest union in the state, with more than 12,000 members. But we're more than just a union -- we're a voice for the men and women who are in our classrooms every day, giving their all to ensure a bright future for our state's children. We want to know why you belong -- and why you joined. Please take a moment and let us know.
Thanks for belonging. Thanks for being an educator. And thanks for doing what you do every day to keep our local public schools Vermont's most important resource.
- Sep 14 2022
- State’s Largest Union Makes Recommendations in Statewide Races ... Read More
- Sep 06 2022
- State’s Largest Union Recommends Balint for Congress ... Read More
- May 06 2022
- Legislators Show Whose Side They’re On With Resounding Override of Pension Veto ... Read More
Scott Shows 'Appreciation' for Dedicated Teachers, State Workers, Troopers by Threatening Their Retirement Security
- May 02 2022
- Governor Scott Shows ‘Appreciation’ for Dedicated Teachers, State Workers, Troopers by Threatening Their Retirement Security Members of the state’s largest union pledges to work with lawmakers to override this irresponsible veto MONTPELIER – The... Read More
Lawmakers Show Support for Teachers, State Workers, and Troopers in Overwhelmingly Passing Pension Bill
- Apr 29 2022
- Lawmakers Show Support for Teachers, State Workers, and Troopers in Overwhelmingly Passing Pension Bill Now on its way to the governor’s desk, the pension bill did not receive a single ‘no’ vote as it worked its way through the House and Senate ... Read More
- Jan 08 2022
- Abrupt End to Key Health and Safety Measures ‘Demoralizing Blow’ to Vermont’s Educators Vermont-NEA Board of Directors slams state’s decision to abandon contact tracing and surveillance testing with vague promises of further guidance next week ... Read More
- March 10th 08:00 am to 03:00 pm
- Killington Grand Hotel, 228 East Mountain Road, Killington, VT
- Our annual professional development and networking conference for Vermont-NEA Education Support Professional members.
- March 18th 08:00 am to 04:00 pm
- Location TBD
- Vermont-NEA's annual, one-day Representative Assembly consists of two important business sessions and is the Association’s ultimate decision-making body. It is our only statewide general membership meeting of the year. We will discuss education and Association matters, introduce new business items and resolutions, and meet and network with fellow members. We look forward to seeing you and your fellow local Association members and delegates on March 18!